In the summer of 2009, we were hard at work, sewing samples of the first Jean Straps in our San Francisco apartment. Now over 10,000 customers have ordered our signature Jean Straps, or our stylish boot cuffs and touchscreen gloves. We want to take a moment on this fifth anniversary to thank each and every one of you for your support of our products. Here’s to many more years of fashionable accessories ahead!
In addition to being available for purchase through our online store, Jean Straps are located in the following boutiques across the U.S.:
Love My Shoes – New York – online and in stores in Carle Place, Babylon, Huntington, Oceanside and Bayside
Embellish – Sacramento, CA
Berks’ Shoes – Providence, RI
Zipper Blues – Pittsburgh, PA
Fringe – Sacramento, CA
The Finishing Touch – Cookeville, TN
Pickled – Redwood City, CA
Studio 104 – Owasso, MI
The Bling Boutique – Odessa, TX
The Purple Hippo Gifts – Morris County, NJ
Alembika – Tel Aviv, Israel
Hot Heels Fashion Footwear – Saskatoon, SK Canada
We’re currently taking wholesale orders with a lead time of two weeks. Contact us if you are interested in carrying Jean Straps in your store or boutique!
On a side note, we have been featured in Nails Magazine’s Fashion Fixes section. Check it out (#4):
Although we are sad that hot summer days will be coming to an end soon, we are SO excited for this year’s boot season and are especially excited to continue into our third season of assisting the population with keeping their jeans tucked in to boots!
In addition to the numerous shops and boutiques across the country where you can buy Jean Straps, we are now available at The Finishing Touch in Cookeville, TN, Zipper Blues in Pittsburgh, PA and Embellish in Elk Grove, CA. (“Where to Find” page coming soon!)
And if you haven’t seen this already, Nordstrom offers a wonderful tool for finding your perfect boots. Check it out.
The Ultimate, Affordable Winter Accessory
From stiletto-heeled designer brands, to Sheepskin-lined UGGs, to good old fashioned rain galoshes, boots are the ultimate winter footwear. But the cold ,wet season presents a unique set of fashion and comfort dilemmas. Fashion blahs like slouchy jeans, bunched up denim, can leave you frigid, and cold, wet boots can be even harder to pull on or off. Jean Straps Removable Stirrups provide a quick, affordable solution, keeping you snug, secure and stylish all winter — and all year — long!
Designed in San Francisco, Jean Straps clip-on removable stirrups minimize bunching and make pulling on your boots over your jeans a breeze. Eminently flexible, Jean Straps are easily swapped out from one pair of jeans to another with just a flick of a garter clip. Since launching in November 2009, Jean Straps have garnered rave reviews from bloggers and customers alike:
- Coco Perez (Perez Hilton): “Stirrups are making a comeback”
- Customer Denise K.:”I tried them on today and they are superb … They hold my pants in the boots just like the ones I had in high school. Love them!”
- Blogging Barefoot: “These are going to revolutionize my boot-wearing and improve my quality of life.”
- Danish Daughters: “They’re comfortable to wear, without bulky metal clips and make pulling on your boots over your jeans a breeze.”
- Vintage Mafia “Jean Straps – the new staple in your closet … what they do is keep you looking totally chic … definitely a must-have!”
For their initial release, Jean Straps are available in brick red with a camel accent and are manufactured with high-quality elastic. Sold as a pair, they are available for purchase online and will soon be available in fine retail stores nationwide. Jean Straps retail for $9.99 a pair; wholesale pricing is available. If you are interested in offering them in your boutique or store, please contact info @ jeanstraps.com.
Starting today, you can enter to win a free pair of Jean Straps! To start your new year with the ultimate in removable stirrup style, just do one of the following before December 31:
- Fan Jean Straps on facebook
- Follow Jean Straps on Twitter
- Tweet the contest on Twitter (The more you tweet, the more you’re entered! Be sure to include @jeanstraps so we see it.)
Anyone who does one of the above is automatically entered to win. We’ll announce the winner on Facebook and Twitter on January 1! Good luck and happy holidays to you all!
Update: 01/01/2010 – Congrats to Lisa and @Simmone01 for winning our contest! Enjoy!
We’re excited to report that our practical solution for tucking jeans into boots has garnered all kinds of raves from bloggers and customers alike!
Here’s a small sample of what folks are saying:
- Perez Hilton: “Stirrups are making a comeback.”
- Blogging Barefoot: “Not to be dramatic, but I feel as though these are going to revolutionize my boot-wearing and improve my quality of life.”
- Customer Denise K.: “I tried them on today and they are superb … They hold my pants in the boots just like the ones I had in high school. Love them!”
We’re extremely grateful to all our enthusiastic Jean Straps customers. Keep the comments coming and keep your eyes peeled for new Jean Straps styles in the new year.